Monday 5 October 2009

Vulcan's Bid for Sponsorship

The Vulcan to the Sky team have released the video that they will hope will bring in some much needed sponsorship in the future, and in particular, next year, so that the Vulcan XH558 can fly in it's 50th year.

If it were to fail on that account, it would be a crying shame, as the look and sound of the Vulcan bomber is second to none, and certainly deserves to celebrate its 50th in style.

Please send this video link on to anyone you know who may be in a position to sponsor the Vulcan next year, it's fair to say that it's life depends on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Chester. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog. You're the first to do so. (:

I'll try and send the video you posted around to people I know.. It may not go far, but maybe it'll help in the end? At least, I hope it might.

Hope to have you as a reader. I'll definitely stay tuned to your posts. -Following-

Take care and have a great day!
-Haste