Tuesday 21 June 2011

Top 10 Vulcan Videos - Day 1

Well, we're not that far away from the Vulcan's appearance at the Waddington Airshow now, and as the battle to reach the £350,000 donations target continues, I thought it time to have a look at my favourite Vulcan videos posted on You Tube.

I'm sure everyone has their favourites, all for differing reasons, whether its for the power, the majestic sight of XH558 owning the skies, the howl, or indeed the old barrel rolls - whatever the reason I hope you like the 10 that I've selected, so here we go (and in true reality show style) in no particular order here is the first pick:

Yeovilton

What a way to start, with this monster of a video, with over 50,000 hits. It can be a little shaky at times, now whether that's the nerves of the person holding the camera I'm not sure, but considering what happens once the fence has been cleared, I'd be shaking too - the sight of the sheep darting off in all directions is quality too!

Anyway, enough jibber jabber, time to enjoy the video....



That video is legendary!

Tune in tomorrow for another one!!!

Don't forget if you can spare a penny or two, please donate today here

No comments: